Tuesday 31 October 2017

Sweater Weather

It is well and truly sweater (or jumper) weather here in the UK. We had an unseasonably mild day last Friday and the clocks went back an hour on Sunday signalling the official end of summer. As the clocks changed, so did the weather. The sun is still shining and it's not raining (yet) but it's definitely a lot colder.

Over the years I've bought many a jumper, and to be honest, I don't ever think I'll stop. As much as I hate the cold, I love jumpers because they are so warm and cosy. I bought this jumper by Pull&Bear (through ASOS) recently and I love it. It's actually way too big - a lot bigger than the oversized fit I usually go for but I think it still works. The jeans are by Vero Moda, they are super high waisted in a stretchy fabric with a cute zip detail on the legs. These boots are also new and my current obsession - they are by a brand called Raid and I can't stop wearing them! Click the brand's name under the last image to shop the look!
Jumper - Pull&Bear // Jeans - Vero Moda // Boots - Raid // Bag - Topshop
I'm also making an effort to add colour to my autumn wardrobe. I find it so easy to style and wear black and it also becomes my default - but this Autumn/Winter I want to wear more colour. This bag is from Topshop and I think it's a great start xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig