Wednesday 11 October 2017

Season Transition: Mustard + Stripes

As mentioned in my previous posts (here and here), my summer staple this year were my striped trousers from Zara. I wore them several times, for so many different occasions. I just couldn't bring myself to stop wearing them when the weather turned a bit colder; so, what do you do when you're not quite ready to stop wearing your summer clothes? Just add a jumper!

Jumper - Topshop // Trousers - Zara // Heels - ASOS // Clutch - H&M (old) // Earrings - ASOS
I bought the jumper from Topshop and I absolutely love it! The colour is so beautiful and very autumnal, with statement sleeves that you can't help but love. I can definitely pull this look of now as we're having quite mild weather in London at the moment, but I know in a few weeks I'll have to pack my summer things away for another year xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Excellet post.. Thank you.. After the applying for application and uploading documents for Azerbaijan visa, you have to make payment for visum azerbaijan fee online with the payment card.

    ReplyDelete

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig