Monday 3 March 2014

The Mom Jeans

Coat - ASOS // Cropped jumper & Mom jeans - Topshop // Bag - Forever 21 // Converses
Just a quick outfit post for you guys. Practically everything I'm wearing is a recent buy apart from the jumper which I purchased a couple of months ago. I've been on the hunt for the perfect mom jeans for a while now and I'm so happy I found them. I originally bought a pair from Topshop when they first came out but I returned them because I felt the fit was a bit off, but these are great! You'll most probably be seeing a lot more of them too! I saw this lightweight coat on sale on ASOS and instantly fell in love. I adore the colour and the fact that it has an oversized fit, it's definitely not a winter coat but will be perfect for Spring. These are a new pair of Converses which I bought from Oxfam for £7! As I'm sure you know by now I absolutely love Converses! They'd never been worn, so still look great. Also, the bag is a recent buy from Forever 21; my sister bought it first and I liked it so much I bought it myself haha. I love that it is bigger than my usual side bag but smaller than my great big shopper, and can still fit all my things in it xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great look, the jacket and bag are so pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful casual look and I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig