Wednesday 14 August 2013

Light 'n' Airy

Cami & Skirt - Topshop // Sandals - New Look // Bag - Vintage (Mum's)
So this is the outfit that I showed you guys in my post about my Personal Shopping experience at Topshop. I decided not to wear the necklace as I wanted a more dressed down look. The whole outfit is very light and airy which makes it perfect for hot days as there is a lot of room for breeze to get around lol. I'm still in love with the patterns and slits in the skirt. I brought the whole outfit together with my sandals from New Look that I bought a couple years ago and my mum's snakeskin bag from back in the day :)

Ooh and in case you haven't noticed, I'm completely obsessed with midi skirts this summer xo
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Aaah, I'm still obsessing over this printed skirt! You nailed the daytime look.

    xoxo,
    Maya| Petite & Unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look absolutely gorgeous:) love midi skirts too! the length of them is just perfect. the print is lovely too:)

    lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. U look simple and lovely. I have never tried a personal shopper at Topshop but definitely will give it a go.

    http://moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally an outfit i would wear , super like ,

    Following u with GFC , Would be happy if u follow back

    Instagraming & liking it , wanna check my latest instas on my blog ? come by please & enjoy

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! The print on the skirt and the snake skin bag is giving me life, you've nailed the daytime look for sure.

    Sharon

    Madsharayrays Wardrobe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Newlook - this is a great outfit, lovin the print.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig