Wednesday 11 April 2012

TGI Friday's on a wednesday...

Hi guys!
Today I went to TGI Friday's in Stratford, Westfield with my sister and cousins.
While we were eating the fire alarm went off and it scared the bejesus out of me! Smoke screens came down and everything lol. Other than that, it was a really fun, casual dinner not to mention the cutie who served us our food ;)
I'm so upset I forgot to take a picture of my dessert! :( I had the popcorn brownie sundae, and it was delish!



Full rack o' ribs :D

OOTD



Jumper - H&M
Ring - New Look
Leather jacket - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Belt - Primark
Studded loafers - Topshop
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I like your shoes! They're compfy and stylish, even if they're flat, they're still sexy;)

    Wanna follow each other? I start right now;)

    Kisses from Berlin

    www.amihipnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look!! :)

    http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig