Tuesday 3 April 2012

Brown bag galore!

Hi guys, hope all is well!

I wanna share with you my collection of brown bags :)


Out of all the bags I have brown is the dominant colour. I remember I went through a phase where I was obsessed brown and I expressed this love through bags. I really love them and I feel they can go with just about anything, dare I say sometimes better than a black bag. Saying that, I still don't have that one black bag that will fit everything and go with everything...

H&M satchel
I'm gonna start with my satchel that I got from H&M about 2 years ago for £14.99. It was the last one in store and I found it in the most awkward place, it was on the floor under a rack of clothes. I initially went to H&M to buy a different bag (which I did go back and get) but when I saw it I just couldn't leave it. It's quite big, I've used it to hold my books and notepads for school and it's a great casual bag as well!

Topshop side bag
I bought this bag about 2 years ago as well from Topshop for £12, it was on sale but I can't remember the original price. It looks quite beige in the pictures but it's a bit darker in person. I really like this bag, it's cute and small and the design on the lid really adds a nice touch. Obviously it doesn't hold much, so I only use it when I know I don't need too many things, of it I'm going out for a little while.

Vintage
These next 2 bags I actually got from my mum - my first real vintage pieces! :D I had seen the brown one around the house for a while, and I asked my mum if I could have it and she said yes. I love the snakeskin detail and the plaited strap. My mum knew how much I loved the bag so she looked through her trunk of old clothes and found me the multicoloured one. My friend has the same bag, just with different colours and she got from her mum as well! Again, the detail on this is lovely too.

*Also, I've been tagged by 2 people to do the 11 questions. I haven't forgotten! I'll do them as soon as I can  :)

xo



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. oh, so the bags are with you?! i wondered where the snake skin bag went......

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig