Saturday 10 March 2012

TAG | This Or That

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Blush

Lipgloss or Lipstick?  Lipgloss usually but I'm starting to buy lipstick
Eyeliner or Mascara? Ooh this is hard! I always wear both but I guess mascara
Foundation or Concealer? Concealer
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes


Nails:
Long or Short? In between, not too short but not too long  
Acrylic or Natural? Natural, I've only had acrylic once
Brights or Darks? Brights

Flower or no Flower? No flower

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion - Palmers Cocoa Butter to be precise
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash


Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans!
Long Sleeve or Short? Long in the winter and short in the summer ;)
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes 
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals
Scarves or Hats? Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Definitely riding boots
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket


Hair:
Curly or Straight? I have straight but I love curly hair
Bun or Ponytail? Bun
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins

Hair Spray or Gel? Hair Spray
Long or Short? Looong

Light or Dark? Dark
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs? Side Swept
Up or Down? Up


Random:
Rain or Shine? I only like the rain when I'm inside so, shine :)
Summer or Winter? Summer! I hate the cold

Fall or Spring? Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla


You're supposed to tag 5 other people, but I tag YOU! Yes, you reading this post :) xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely blog you have! Thank you so much for being my 100th follower! I might just do this survey post! =)

    http://www.thelittledandy.com/

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig